International RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International RPG forum - everything here is english : )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphine

Seraphine

2012.12.21 Empty
PostSubject: 2012.12.21   2012.12.21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:27 am

I'm interested in such stuff as the end of the world, and that is the reason why I went to see the film, called ''2012''. I have to admit that there were a lot of predictions, which weren't right, and the whole movie was too fancy and not realistic. But the fact, that all the Mayans predictions were right, realy scares me! So, i did some research on this thing, and this is what may happen to us:

Something negative will happen:

* The world will end and we will all be killed
* There will be a disaster (take your pick from anything from floods to solar flares to killer planets) and those who are prepared will survive
* There will be a disaster (as above) and only those who believe in …. (take your pick from a number of gods and ideologies) will survive

Something positive will happen:

* There will be a change of consciousness or a better spiritual state which will happen to everyone
* There will be a change in consciousness or a better spiritual state for those who are prepared
* There will be a change in consciousness of a better spiritual state for those who believe in … (whatever)

Nothing will happen:
Or at least nothing out of the ordinary will happen.

Over time many events, both natural and man-made, have occurred in many different places - awe-inspiring, horrific, miraculous, tragic or sublime – humans have lived and died through them all. 2012 could be no less or no more than other year in history.

So, it is your choise - believe it or not to believe.
And there's a countdown - you may sadly watch at it and wait for your death!
The countdown (push)
THE END IS NEAR! : )
((ok, just kidding))
Back to top Go down
https://internationalrpg.forumotion.net

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International RPG :: You're not in Roanok anymore* :: Discussions about everything :: Mystique-
Jump to: