International RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International RPG forum - everything here is english : )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The main information (smth like FAQs)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seraphine

Seraphine

The main information (smth like FAQs) Empty
PostSubject: The main information (smth like FAQs)   The main information (smth like FAQs) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:07 am

No one knows the real story of the Other World, and I shall only tell you the main information about Roanok.

What is Roanok?
Roanok, or the Other World, as humans say, is a mystical place. This city only welcomes those, whom life in Earth was full of pain, sadness and misery. Every creature here is magical, except people, who are used as slaves and workers.

Where is Roanok?
The rightest answer should be: nowhere. Roanok is a mystical place, it exists nowhere. Or somewhere in the magical galaxy, as some people say. Gates to Roanok may be found in the island in South Pole. The island is so small, that it can't be found in maps and only the Gates are there.

How can I get there?
As I've said, there's island, which holds the Gates. But most of the creatures are kidnaped by a Thief, as we call it. The Thief brings young, disappointed people to Roanok to make them happier. When a month passes, you can go back to Earth or live in Roanok. On every month's first and second day, you may come back to visit your family.
But there is one condition to get to Roanok. You must write at least 20 posts to become a legal citizen of our city. At the beggining, you live in South Pole, and later you can choose your destiny to go to Roanok or not to go.

That's all, I think. If you want to ask something, write here (push) : )
Back to top Go down
https://internationalrpg.forumotion.net

The main information (smth like FAQs)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International RPG :: Generality :: Information-
Jump to: